Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill

Eligibility criteria and benefit amounts vary for VA programs from the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (USDVA). You'll find specific information about the Post 9/11 GI Bill at the link below including information about transfer of entitlement to your spouse or children.

To receive your Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI benefits at Crown College, submit a completed Request for Enrollment Certification to the Registrar's Office. If you have received a letter from the VA with your benefit eligibility information (a certificate of eligibility or COE), a copy should accompany your request for certification. Contact the Registrar's Office if you have questions about using your VA benefits.

Yellow Ribbon Program

Beginning with the 2011-12 academic school year, Crown College is participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program. This program allows degree-granting, private institutions to enter into an agreement with the Department of Veteran Affairs to fund tuition expenses that exceed the Post 9/11 funding cap of $18,077.50. Students must qualify for the maximum benefit under Chapter 33 to be eligible for Yellow Ribbon Funding. Click here for more information about the Yellow Ribbon Program.

Download the 2012-13 application to apply for Yellow Ribbon at Crown College.