Friday, May 3, 2013
- School of Arts and Sciences Departmental Open Houses will take place from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in the Student Center/Coffee Shoppe. All School of Arts and Sciences candidates and their families are welcome to attend.
- Nursing Department Pinning Ceremony will be held in the Chapel at 4:45 p.m. All nursing graduation candidates (either School of Arts and Sciences or School of Online Studies) and their families are invited to attend. Additional guests are welcome.
- Nursing Department Reception will be held after the pinning ceremony in the Storm Cafe/Coffee Shoppe.
- School of Online Studies and Graduate School Open House will be held immediately following the rehearsal from 7:45-9:00 p.m. in the Student Center/Coffee Shoppe.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Commencement Ceremonies in the Crown College Wild Athletic Center
- 10:00 a.m. for School of Online Studies and Graduate School
- 2:30 p.m. for School of Arts and Sciences
Tickets are required for guest seating at the School of Arts and Sciences Commencement in the afternoon. Ticket information will be emailed to graduates in late March, and tickets will be distributed to participating graduates by the end of April. Doors open for seating an hour before each ceremony begins.
- For graduates and guests following both Commencement ceremonies. Tickets are not required.
- Receptions are held in the Dining Center and the Student Center/Coffee Shoppe.
The ceremonies will last 75-90 minutes. Doors will open one hour before each ceremony begins. Seating at the afternoon commencement is by ticket only, and tickets will be collected at the doors. Lost tickets cannot be replaced. Tickets are required for children over the age of two for the afternoon commencement.
For parents with young children: Childcare is not provided at the graduation events, so we ask you to use discretion about whether your children should attend. In an effort to make the experience enjoyable for everyone, we do have an overflow area in the Chapel that you can bring your children into if they begin to squirm. The overflow area will have a live video feed, so you will not miss viewing the ceremony.
The President's Reception for graduates and their guests will follow each ceremony in the Dining Hall, Student Center/Coffee Shoppe and Storm Cafe. Tickets are not required for these events.
Please surround our Crown graduates with your prayers. They have worked hard to finish strong. We pray that these ceremonies will celebrate your graduate and honor our Lord.