To apply see instructions at the end of each open position.
- Head Men's Soccer Coach/Assistant Athletic Operations Manager
In this dual role the head coach is responsible for the direction, instruction, supervision, and coaching of the men's soccer program and the oversight and development of assistant coaches. Responsibilities also include the overall administration of the program including, but not limited to, compliance with all NCAA regulations, adherence to the standards of the college, budget management, academic support, scheduling, and the recruitment of qualified student-athletes.
As an Assistant Athletic Operations Manager, the candidate would be responsible to assist in all responsibilities related to hosting winter and spring home events. These responsiblities will include but are not limited to event set-up, tear-down, interaction with other departments, interaction with student-workers, and working at the actual events (PA Announcer, scoreboard, etc.) The candidate may also be responsible for other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred
- Successful experience as a Head Coach or substantial experience as an
- NCAA Division III coaching and recruiting experience preferred
- Must have a level of understanding and adherence to rules and regulations
of Crown College, the Upper Midwest Athletic Conference and the NCAA
- Must pass NCAA certification examination on an annual basis
- Must agree with the Crown College Mission, the Statement of Faith, and the
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. A start date in January 2014 is anticipated.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and three letters of professional reference to Josh Dunwoody, Director of Athletics, at . Documents may also be mailed to:
Director of Athletics
8700 College View Drive
St. Bonifacius, MN 55375Category: Staff Positions