To apply see instructions at the end of each open position.
- Head Women's Basketball Coach/Head Cross Country Coach
In this dual role the head coach is responsible for the direction, instruction, supervision, and coaching of the women's basketball and men's and women's cross country programs and the oversight and development of assistant coaches. Responsibilities also include the overall administration of the program including, but not limited to, compliance with all NCAA regulations, adherence to the standards of the college, budget management, academic support, scheduling, and the recruitment of qualified student-athletes.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred
- Successful experience as a Head Coach or substantial experience as an
- NCAA Division III coaching and recruiting experience preferred
- Must have a level of understanding and adherence to rules and regulations
of Crown College, the Upper Midwest Athletic Conference and the NCAA
- Must pass NCAA certification examination on an annual basis
- Must agree with the Crown College Mission, the Statement of Faith, and the
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. A start date of July 1, 2014 is anticipated.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and three letters of professional reference to Josh Dunwoody, Director of Athletics, at . Documents may also be mailed to:
Director of Athletics
8700 College View Drive
St. Bonifacius, MN 55375Category: Staff Positions