To apply see instructions at the end of each open position.
- Graduate Assistant, Discipleship Ministry Leader (DML)
Start August 1, 2015
The DML oversees the campus-wide efforts to disciple School of Arts and Sciences (SAS) students by developing mentoring opportunities and relationships. The DML reports to the Campus Chaplain. This position requires enrollment in one of the Master's programs offered at the college. Enrollment is tuition free. The position is 25 hours per week/12 months per year.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Organize student ministry activities to foster spiritual growth (ie. small groups, retreats)
- Recruit, train, and assign mentors to students. Assist students in finding a personal disciple/mentor
- Expand and recruit mentors from off campus networks (ie. Churches)
- Disciple/Mentor students as schedule permits
- Participate in staff and team meetings
- Recruit, train, and advise Discipleship Coordinator & Prayer Coordinator and their teams
- Ability to interact with multiple campus groups, including students, faculty, staff and administrators
- Self-starter, initiator, team-player
- Be in agreement with the Crown College Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Ministry related field
- 2+ years in college student ministries
- College experience in a like-minded Christian college or university
- Knowledge of discipleship/mentoring programs & curriculum
- Knowledge of Emerging Adult culture
- Heart for ministry with college students
Email a cover letter and resume toCategory: Staff Positions