Candidates should have a mature Christian faith which is the catalyst for their academic engagement; be competent teachers, knowledgeable in their field; be willing to contribute to the vitality of a Christian academic community; be people of good character and virtue, who are willing to invest themselves in the development of their students.
To apply see instructions at the end of each open position.
- Adjunct, School of Online Studies and Graduate School
Category: Faculty Positions
- New Testament and Greek Faculty
Full-time, Tenure Track
Start: July 1, 2015
Crown College is seeking applicants for a full-time, tenure track, New Testament and Greek faculty position. Faculty rank determined on experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- teaching undergraduate courses in New Testament Greek, Romans, Galatians, various New Testament electives
- participation in department meetings
- academic advising
- college committee assignments
- participation in strategic planning and vision for the Department
- PhD in related field or doctoral candidate will be considered
- 3 years of full time higher education teaching experience in New Testament, Greek or related areas
- Demonstrated ability to integrate technology into teaching
- Commitment to Christian higher education
- Ability to integrate faith in teaching
- Commitment to mentoring young leaders
- Alignment with Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) doctrine and values
- Commitment to personally support and practice the Crown College Statement of Faith and Community Covenant
- Terminal degree in New Testament or related field
- 5 years full time higher education teaching experience in New Testament, Greek or related field
- Active participation in professional education organizations
- C&MA Ordination
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to .
Interested applicants must submit all materials on or before November 1, 2014.Category: Faculty Positions